Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tools of the Trade: Silicone Cups

Some people use paper cups in their bentos, but I like the silicone. Easy to clean, they don't get soggy, and best, I don't have to throw them away or buy more! Woohoo! Here's a peek at my silicone cup collection...

From Instant Upload

From Instant Upload
From Instant Upload
These cups are simply Wilton cupcake cups in flower shapes. They come in several shapes. Unfortunately, because of the lip around the edge, they don't fit in many bento boxes. Still, they're fun!
From Instant Upload
These shaped silicone cups I use all the time, at least the stars and flowers. They came from World Market and are pretty inexpensive.
From Instant Upload
Or, there are your standard cupcake cups in silicone. These are good, too. You can get them just about anywhere. And this? Well, it's an ice cube tray and I haven't yet figured out exactly what to do with it, but I like it. LOL!
From Instant Upload

No comments:

Post a Comment