Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello, hello!

It's been almost a year since I posted, which might make you think I've stopped bento-ing. Nope! I haven't! I just kind of stopped blogging for a spell there. Here's how bentos work at our house now...

On Sunday afternoon / evening, I pull out my bento supplies and make 5 (or however many days of school Eliana has that week) bentos, as well as prepare a morning snack for her to eat at recess, and an afternoon snack for her to eat when she gets home each day. The bentos are usually pretty similar, but not necessarily identical for the week. Here's what this week's process looks like... 


This week there are a couple variations on the food... Including (of course!) leftover turkey and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie... 

So... I am still making bentos. occasionally still taking pictures. Rarely, still blogging. I'd love to blog a little more, but I'm not making any promises. Still, I've got an exciting post for you tomorrow... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment